Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sea Street Sketch

 Each month I have the privilege of creating a Sketch Challenge for a group of demonstrators.  We use sketch challenges as a creative way to create cards without thinking about the layout.  Makes it easier sometimes when you can just look at a layout someone else created and put your own spin on it with your favorite stamp set.  This month's sketch was a fun one!  I used Sea Street for my version.  I am in love with that cute little crab!  If you have the Banner Punch from Sale-a-Bration this year (you can also order it now if you didn't choose it as a free choice) that sweet little crab and lobster will fit!  Ideas, ideas! 
I have been finding lots of uses for the Bravo stamp set.  It has been my 'go to' sentiment set here lately.  The fact that it's photopolymer makes it so easy to get the perfect placement.  
Here is the original sketch I created.  I would LOVE to see what you can come up with!!


Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment