Thursday, June 5, 2014

In Color Work of Art

 The Work of Art stamp is one you will see a lot of over the next year, no doubt.  I was so blessed by Stampin' Up! in April when we received it as a gift for attending the Catalog Premiere.  
We created this stunning card at a recent upline's team meeting and it's one of my favorites!  I love that it uses some of the new Moonlight DSP stack and 2014-2016 In Colors!
Add some of that super soft Hello Honey ribbon and that sweet little flower punch....ohhh...how could you not love this beauty!  I do believe it will be making an appearance at an upcoming Cards Class!
The best part is now the new annual catalog is LIVE, so you can order all of these beautiful products to create this card yourself!  Click any of the images below to go to my online store 24/7!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment