Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bravo

One of the most impressive new photopolymer stamp sets in the catalog can be found on page 133.  If you haven't seen it yet it contains 13 large sentiment stamps.  I love to put large sentiments on a card!  So this stamp will easily become a favorite!  One of my favorite sayings from the set is "Sweet!"  Love it!  This card will be featured at my July Just Cards Class and you can RSVP HERE if you would like to attend in person or you can do Class by Mail.  I'm looking forward to sharing some awesome new products with everyone!

I added a cute little touch to this card by using the start punch in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to pop up in the O of the YOU.  A very simple card to create, but it certainly packs a bright colored punch!
Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment