Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bloom with Hope Birthday

The Hostess sets this year are ALL amazing!  Every single one of them!  Bloom with Hope is definitely one of my favorites from the whole catalog though.  I love flowers so it's a shoe in!
I used Blender Pens to color the flowers.  I love combining the Circle Punches or Circle Framelits with Window Frame Framelits.  I think it gives it such interest without much effort.  
Another cool tip to increase the interest in a card is to use the same color ink as paper and create a 'background' with another stamp from the same set.  
I also stamped the inside of the card on Very Vanilla Card Stock to continue the look throughout the card.  
Remember that this is a hostess set and there are two ways to get it.  Place a personal $150 order OR get some of your friends together for a little stampin' fun and have a party!  If you live in my immediate area I would love to be your demonstrator and get together for an in home party.  If you are long distance, that's not problem!  We can do a long distance book party as well!  Contact me HERE if you want to earn this awesome stamp set just by having some fun!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment