Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blendabilities


Today the UPS man (better known as "Mr. Brown in our household) brought me a beautiful Stampin' Up! box today filled with some new goodies, Blendabilities being one of them! I was so excited to get my hands on these beauties!  I will be posting a video soon showcasing these marvelous markers, but for now here is my first Blended Bloom attempt.  I hope you love it as much as I do!
 Although the new catalog goes live on June 2, 2014, Blendabilities will not.  Stampin' Up! has said they expect them to release around July sometime. BUT....there is a way you can get them sooner...they are available to demonstrators!  Soooooo....take that fabulous plunge and join my team of Paper Peeps and choose some Blendabilities for your starter kit!  The best part is right now you can join for only $50!  So make up your wish list of new catalog goodies and take advantage of your 30% discount on your first qualifying order within your first 45 days and get them early and cheaper!  It doesn't get any better than that!
So come on...Wish Big and fill that wish list!  Join my team!!  Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment