Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mama's out there!  Today you deserve to pamper yourself as much as you can!  Hopefully you have a spa day lined up, or a day off from cooking so that you can just enjoy your family without all the extra muss and fuss that goes with being 'Super Mom'!
This card melts my heart because it truly symbolizes my life as mom to me.  I adore butterflies so the Papillion Potpourri stamp set is a favorite of mine.  Many of you know, I have 3 beautiful children.  My daughter is almost 5, Abby and I have twin 3 year old boys, Brayden and Chase.  They are my world.  These butterflies represent my babies alongside their mama.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set behind the butterflies.  This particular image makes me think of a 'fast paced' life for some reason and we sure have that.  Between preschool, sports and other obligations we are a on-the-go kind of family.
Again to represent my 3 babes I added 3 rhinestones at the bottom of the card alongside my sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  The Linen Thread behind the largest butterfly is simply looped and adhered with a bit of SNAIL.  Then I popped up the butterfly with a dimensional and placed it over top.  I think my favorite part about the card is the color scheme.  I just love it.  Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White.  A soft and sweet combination any mom would love!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment