Thursday, May 15, 2014

Simple Fresh Prints Sneak Peak

Sometimes Designer Series Paper is just so beautiful on it's own you hardly need to do anything to it...well the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack in the Occasions Catalog is no exception.  There are so many beautiful designs in the paper stack and the colors are phenomenal!  This simple beauty combines an old favorite of mine with a new one.  Serene Silhouettes is an easy choice for beautiful cards.  I love this image with the flowers and butterfly and it seems to be made to go with this DSP!  The sneak peak set is from a new Photopolymer set it the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog called Bravo.  This set provides 13 images with some awesome sentiments!  I know you will love it too!  Can't wait to share this new catty with my customers at my Just Cards Class at the end of the month!  If you need a new catalog and aren't already in my customer base, email me HERE to request one!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment