Friday, May 2, 2014

Sneak Peak


I thought a little Sneak Peak of the new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog was in order.  If you are a fan of my Mommy Stamper Facebook page you have already seen a snippet of this card.  If you aren't a fan, click HERE to "like" my page.  This is the stamp set we recieved at the Catalog Premiere, it's called Work of Art and I absolutely love it!!!  There are so many fun images in this set, I can't wait to show you more!  This new catalog is FILLED with not only beautiful new stamps, but lots of new accessories!  Plus we are now also offering Project Life by Becky Higgins!  But that's a whole other topic!  If you are attending my Retiring Party this Sunday (May 4th from 2-5PM) you will get to touch the new catalog yourself PLUS see some of the new Project Life offerings that YOU CAN ORDER NOW!  I will have door prizes, a coupon for the upcoming catalog and lots more fun!  So if you haven't RSVP'd already, click HERE to let me know you want to come out and party!




No comments:

Post a Comment