Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stamp of the Month

Hello, Sailor






Looking to build your stamp collection at an affordable rate?  Join my Stamp of the Month Club!  Each month there will be a featured clear mount stamp set with 3 completed cards to accompany it!  This is what is included for the $30.00 fee:

  • Clear Mount Stamp Set (Valued $14.95-$18.95)
  • 3 Completed Cards featuring the stamp set with envelopes
  • Full color printed tutorials for each projects with supply list
  • YouTube Video featuring all 3 projects and tips on putting them together
  • Priority Mail Shipping right to your door! (US Residents only)
This is an easy, no obligation way to build your stamp collection over time!

How it works:
  • At the beginning of each month I will email my customers with the featured Stamp Set for that month and the 3 accompanying cards.  If you are not on my customer mailing list and would like to receive these emails, email me at relaxinstampin@gmail.com letting me know and I will add you.  You can then choose to "Opt In" or "Opt Out".  If you plan to "Opt In" you must do so by the 15th of the month.  When I receive your email saying you want to join that month's Stamp of the Month Club I will send you a PayPal Invoice.  Payments must be made by the 15th of the Month by 8PM (EDT) to be included in that month's Stamp of the Month Club. 
  • On the 15th of each month I will place the order for the supplies and stamp sets.
  • Once received, I will mail each persons package to them to be received by the end of that month.  The video will be accessible on YouTube.
READY TO JOIN THIS MONTH?  CLICK HERE
    The Fine Print:

    • You can choose to "Opt In" or "Opt Out" during each individual month.  There are no requirements on how many months you must commit to, the choice is yours.  Choose only one month or do it each and every month.  I do offer incentives to those who participate in 3 CONSECUTIVE months.  I will include a pack of one of the embellishments used in the cards that month (ex: brads, buttons, rhinestones, ribbon, ect.) in your 3rd month package.
    • I prefer PayPal as a method of payment, but can accept personal checks/money orders through the mail as well.  Contact me via email at relaxinstampin@gmail.com for more information.

    Above all of these wonderful benefits are exceptional customer service!  I pride myself on my customer service and want to make sure you completely enjoy your Stampin' Up! experience with me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment