Friday, May 16, 2014

Project Life Possibilites

If you haven't heard yet the amazing Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, has partnered with Stampin' Up!  I was so beyond excited when I heard about this match made in heaven!  Simple method scrapbooking with Stampin' Up!'s amazing coordination and colors, SOLD! Now some of you may be saying, "oh..I don't scrapbook", or "I'm a traditional scrapbooker".  Maybe you don't think Project Life fills a need in your life....yet anyway...  Check out this super cute card made using the Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Accessory Pack.  I made this card in just a matter of minutes using two of the cards from my kit and the cute little arrow clip is from the Accessory Pack!

The best part above all, is Stampin' Up!'s color coordination!  It's so easy to create beautiful things when your supplies work together!  I'm looking forward to using Project Life in lots of ways, but since card making is my favorite paper crafting past time, I wanted to show you how Project Life by Stampin' Up! can help you outside of the scrapbook!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment