Saturday, March 14, 2015

Congrats To You Two


I'm totally loving this card.  It's so elegant and simple.  It just plain makes me happy.  It's a pitty I don't know anyone getting married though!!  Although you could leave off the sentiment on the inside and send it as an anniversary card as well.  


The Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper is gorgeous!  This pattern is definitely my favorite!  You will see this paper again next week on a Wedding Favor Box with video, so be sure to enter your email to get notifications when I put up new posts!
I added a bit of Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon for two reasons...1) it adds a pop of color in a delicate way, 2) it's blue!  Remember the old saying, "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue"...clever...I know : )
The pearls just add a delicate touch of elegance and the front of this card is finished.  


For the inside piece I used Soft Sky ink on the hearts to tie in with the front of the card and of course the sentiment is in Sahara Sand to coordinate with everything else. 

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment