Monday, March 30, 2015

SAB Celebration #7


Love Project Life?  Did you know there is a Project Life by Stampin' Up! Mini Card Collection that you can choose as your SAB rewards?!  
This super fun bunch of cards bright and beautiful with it's summer theme!
I love PLxSU for documenting my life for my children's future, but when I'm in a pinch for a card, these cards make it super fast to make one in a hurry!
For this project you will need:

Island Indigo Card Stock 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight Card Stock 5 1/4" X 4"
A 4" X 6" PL card cut down to 5" X 3 3/4"
Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/4" X 4"

I used the Bravo Stamp set to stamp in the space 'So happy for you!' with Island Indigo ink.  To add a little extra something I put a few rhinestones on some the flower centers. 

That's it!  Talk about easy!

Watch the video below for all the instructions:





No comments:

Post a Comment